||At Silverstreak Designs we have the experience to handle any print job, from a simple 1 color print, to an 8 color design to highly detailed process or simulated process design.
We print in quantities starting from 12 to thousands.
Screen printing provides a colorful way to present your image by showing pride and purpose. You can feel confident we will make sure you receive your quality products on time and at a price you can afford.
How is Screenprinting cost determined and how can I save money?
• Our prices are based upon the number of ink colors in the design that are printed in each location. Each color used in a design costs more to screen print. A design consisting of simple art is much less expensive than a complex design.
• The number of locations on a garment increases the cost. A design with art in two places (two locations) cost more than a design with art in only one place.
• The size of the design does not affect the price. A small left chest print costs the same to print as a large full size print.
• The total number of shirts also makes a difference in the price. The more shirts you can buy the cheaper they are.
• White or Light colored garments are easiest to print on and are more cost effective. Dark colored shirts require a slightly different process and thus cost a little more.
• Wholesale prices for light colored shirts are less than those for dark colored shirts.
Email us your artwork or contact us and we'll come out and pick it up. Once we have a look at it and determine the type and quantity of garments you wish to have imprinted we can give you a reasonable quote. You can also have a look at our pricing chart below.
PO Box 360
Olivehurst, CA 95961
530-802-1225 Corey Hunter
|t-shirts, screen printing Yuba City, silk screen Marysville, screenprinting Olivehurst, Penn Valley, Grass Valley, Plumas Lake, sweatshirts, hoodies, hats, caps, silkscreen, embroidery, graphic design, uniforms, graphic design, digitizing, promotional, trophies, plaques, patches, decals